July 14, 2021
How to Transfer MMS from Phone to Phone
Android devices have become a popular platform for the majority due to frequent updates to the Android OS. People feel compelled to switch from one Android phone to the next on a whim. If you're in a similar situation and need to send an MMS, keep reading. This article will also demonstrate how to locate your data after it has been transferred.
The best alternative is to use an exclusive SMS Messages Backup & Restore tool, which is a convenient, safe, and free SMS transfer app for all your MMS management needs. SMS Messages Backup & Restore is a one-stop-shop for transferring MMS to your new Android device.
9 Simple Steps to Follow
We hope that this blog has answered your questions; but, if you have any other queries, please email us at email@example.com.
- On your old and new Android phones, download SMS Messages Backup & Restore from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app on both devices when it has been installed. Allow the permissions system to work its magic for a while.
- To send MMS, select "Sender" on the old device and "Receiver" on the new device.
- The "Sender" device will display the activation code screen. Simultaneously, on the "Receiver" device, select "Hotspot or Wi-Fi" as the network to which your devices will be linked.
- The receiving device will now display an activation code. To create a connection between the sender and receiver devices, enter this code on the sender device.
- A connection request will be sent to the receiving device after the connection has been established. Accept this request for a connection.
- Then, on all or any of the "MMS" you want to transfer to the new device, "Press Start." After then, the transfer process will begin immediately.
- You can keep track of the projected completion time in the meantime. When the transfer is complete, press the "close" button. Voila! Check your new smartphone to see if it has all of the MMS you'll need.
- If your MMS messages were migrated from the sender device, they will be preserved in the local MMS app on your receiver device or in your phone's messaging database.