July 14, 2021
How to Transfer SMS from Phone to Phone
Because of the frequent upgrades of Android OS, Android smartphones have become a widespread platform for the majority. People feel forced to jump from one Android phone to the next on the spur of the moment. Continue reading if you're in a similar scenario and need to send SMS. This post will also show you how to find your data once it has been transferred.
Now the question is, what are you going to do about it?
An exclusive SMS Messages Backup & Restore tool, which is a convenient, safe, and free SMS transfer app for all your SMS management needs, is the appropriate option. SMS Messages Backup & Restore is an all-in-one solution for quickly moving SMS to your new Android smartphone.
Step by Step Guide
We hope this blog has answered your questions; but, if you have any other questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download SMS Messages Backup & Restore from the Google Play Store on your old and new Android phones.
- Once the app has been installed, open it on both devices. Allow the permissions system to run its course.
- Select "Sender" on the old device and "Receiver" on the new device to send SMS.
- The activation code screen will appear on the "Sender" device. Simultaneously, select the network to which your devices will be connected on the "Receiver" device, either "Hotspot or Wi-Fi."
- An activation code will now appear on the receiving device. Enter this code on the sender device to establish a connection between the sender and receiver devices.
- After the connection has been established, a connection request will be sent to the receiving device. Accept this connection request.
- Then "Press Start" on all or any of the "SMS" you want to transfer to the new device. Following that, the transfer process will begin right away.
- In the meantime, you can keep track of the estimated completion time. Press the "close" button when the transfer is finished. Voila! Examine your new smartphone to check if it includes all of the SMS you require.
- Your SMS messages will be saved in the local SMS app of your receiver device or in your phone's messaging database if they were migrated from the sender device.